Hope you all are doing well and find this post useful in you endeavours for finding a source of tutoring that is helpful.
Have you seen the news? We’ve got three fantastic subscriptions on offer that we believe students and families will love! See below more information…
Over our ten years of providing tutoring services to the community, we have come to appreciate that not all students require tutoring all the time. Then in the times that you do need it, you may only need a few sessions when you have an upcoming assessment or are preparing for an exam.
Part of our subscriptions include:
- Access to our wide range of resources that are stored on an easy to access shared drive. That means anytime you need them they are there. You can navigate around, see what’s needed and integrate it as part of your learning.
- Complementary videos explaining all of the resources and giving that extra little bit of assistance. Not sure how to structure your next essay? We’ve got you covered – you will be able to check out the resources to put a plan together and then watch along as our videos explain how to use them
- Do you need someone to check over your work once you have a draft? Are you working through some Maths questions and need someone to help you get to the answer but it’s a little too tricky for Mum and Dad to help you with? Then head straight to our online sessions where we can book an online session at the first available opportunity. This means the cost of regular tutoring is avoided but you have the benefit of getting the exact help you need, when you need it.
- Need more help for a certain term because there is an exam block but other terms you’re happy to for independence? Not to worry, you can book any of the subscriptions however you need them for each term.
- Sick and tired of other tutoring services running to their own content that only creates more homework, confusion and doesn’t actually help with the issue at hand? Us too. That’s why our content has been created specifically to support students, not add to it. Each session is personalised and tailored to the needs of students.
Trust us, this is not something you want to miss. Give it and try and see for yourselves!